Once again I have to apologise for this picture. This one was a real so and so to get a picture that picked up both the detail and the glitter, so I took it outside which means the pink is a little pale compared to real life!
I started by stamping the large lace fragment flower in black on shocking pink. I embossed the word Beauty from the Artistic Expressions plate which has loads of useful words and the dress form from the Haberdashery set using Stuart Gill Marcasite powder which is black with a rough glitter finish. I cut different elements from black glitter card using a Spellbinder Edgeability die and threaded matching narrow pink velvet ribbon. I finished the card by adding black gems (from Poundland), two flowers from Primark earrings and leaves cut from black velvet paper using a Crealie die - shape 11 - available from Chocolate Baroque which must be one of my most frequently used dies, although I usually use the other leaf on this plate.
Hope you all have a great week.
Elaine x



Fabulous work my Friend! Very glamorous and feminine and those Lace Fragment stamps are top of my CB wishlist together with the Artistic Expressions. I love how the Beauty topper shape marries up with the borders.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Lesley Xx
Beautiful Elaine, and beautiful stamps.
ReplyDeleteThe rose color is marvelous also the glitter.
Lovely greet
marja
wish I could see it in real life,sometimes computer screens ect just dont do our work any justice.Fab card as always Elaine.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and a lovely bright colour to cheer a grey and wet Monday. Primark often come up with bargains if you know where to look don't they?
ReplyDeleteIm just making one very similar ha ha greta minds think alike eh !
ReplyDeleteLove pink and black very sassy :)
Very striking & I love the use of Marcasite - not easy to emboss with that one! The threaded ribbon is a gorgeous touch & I love the way you provided contrast with the colours yet unity with the shapes - the bodyform echoes the shape of the Edgeabilities & the sentiment panel beautifully.
ReplyDeletePaula (PEP)
This is fabulous Elaine! Glamorous with a hint of moulin rouge!
ReplyDeleteI really like this vibrant use of these stamps Elaine, showing just how versatile they can be. The black elements look absolutely fabulous against the strong pink. The gems add a bit of glamour which is perfect for the mannequin.
ReplyDeleteJudith xx