Today sees the release of the Autumn Fairy Collection from Chocolate Baroque, a real feast of designs on three DL plates.
There is a special offer on these lovely stamps here.
As well as the gorgeous fairies that I will feature later in the month, there are some great foliage stamps in these sets too. I used the rather ferny leaf from the September Fairy plate for this quick card.
I stamped the leafy image randomly on a strip of card in three colours of Versafine, Toffee, Spanish Moss and Olympia Green, starting with the lightest colour and finishing with the darkest. When the ink was completely dry, I added some shading in Crushed Olive Distress Ink along the edges. I matted the strip onto yellow and brown card before mounting the panel onto a cream card blank. The final touch was to add some Tim Holtz chit chat word stickers.
I'll be back next week with another design.
Elaine x
Thursday, 12 September 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



love the autumnal leaf border you've created.
ReplyDeleteAn absolutely delicious combination of colours & I love the effect of the matting layers against the crisp white. What a remarkable effect the introduction of yellow has when added to the mauve of the stickers. This is a real lesson in how to use colour theory.
ReplyDeletePaula (PEP)
Fabulous combination of colours Elaine and I love Autumn so a great card.
ReplyDeleteSuexxx
Beautiful Autumn CAS design with fabulous stamping. Take care, Shirleyxx
ReplyDelete