Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Quickie Christmas cards 3

Here is another of my quick card designs using more die cutting. I cut out a bauble and then added stamping using the Terrific Treescapes clear stamps from Chocolate Baroque.


I added some ink shading with some Distress Inks and mounted the bauble with another pine sprig die and the same sentiment as I used on my last blog post from DoCrafts.

I have finished work today until 7th January, I feel this is where my Christmas prep can properly start - I have loads to do before the big day! 

Elaine

3 comments:

  1. That is a real beauty Elaine - love the shading of the bauble & it hangs so well from that branch. Gorgeous touch with the silvery detail too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely Elaine. I love the less is more approach
    Have a great Christmas.
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Elaine , it all fits together so well, great shading as well.
    Suexxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is always appreciated.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.