Sunday, 10 April 2011

Chocolate Baroque Giveaway!

The Chocolate Baroque online shop has now been launched and in the What's New section of the website, you will find the great mini stamps and three other gorgeous new sets.

Firstly there are two A5 sized stamp sets Doodle Butterfly and Doodle Birds. The Design  Team have been busy road testing these stamps and they are a pleasure to work with. I showed you my birdhouse card last weekend here.


Here is another card I made with one of birds tails from the Doodle Birds set. I shaded the background first using Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky Distress Inks that I then splashed with water, to give a more watery effect! Once it was dry, I over stamped in Deep Lagoon Versafne and added darker shading at the edges in Denim Adirondack dye ink. I felt I had made what looked like a ripple effect in water. I added a nestie panel with the sentiment from the Artful Affirmations set. I finished with some little turquoise jewels and ribbon. I love working in this colour scheme.


There is also a new A4 set Butterfly Dreams that is really stunning. The largest stamp in this set needs the large 6x6 inch acrylic block as it's a whopping 5.5 inches square making it a fabulous focal point for a card all on its own. Glenda is doing a lovely random giveaway - giving away one of each set to three lucky winners, but you have to do something in return to be in with a chance. Winners will be drawn at random from comments left on the Design Team blog here, or on all of the Design Team's individual blogs that are linked from the main DT blog, including this one. The more blogs you leave comments on, the more chance you have of winning.

Good luck!

Elaine

23 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea to use the bird's tail like that! I love your colourscheme too.

    Lynn w

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the distressed background. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEautiful card, the shading is fab! Thanks for the chance to win such gorgeous stamps
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this colour scheme and the ripple effect is brilliant done with the bird tails. Great stamp sets as you say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine a beautiful card. I love the colour very much. Wonderful new stamps and your background is lovely.
    Gr. Marja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to use the bird's tails for the background and the shading looks lovely. All of the stamp sets are gorgeous and although I have some of the new CB stamps, I haven't got any of these yet so would love to win.
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bird's tails, it is such a clever idea. Those little gems really set them off. It's a fabulous background Elaine, and the colours are just great for this lovely card. Please do not count my comment in the draw, as I already have these gorgeous stamps, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous background. Really must invest in more DIs. Lovely overstamping with the bird's tail, a very versatile set. Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elaine

    The distressing in your card is fabulous, love the use of the bird tails - shows the versatility.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore this colour & love your card! Hope you had fun @ Ally Pally.
    Liz M x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colour of your card and the stamping is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It just shows how versatile these stamps can be. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Elaine, very clever use of the stamp and gorgeous colour.Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome card Elaine, very gorgeous and such a fantastic candy wow
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel I could dive into your stunning card, the depth of that 'blue' is gorgeous. So glad I found all these great blogs on Chocolate baroque.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Och wat warm en mooi....ik geniet enorm van stempes en inkt dus hier is het feest...Mag ik ook een kansje wagen met de candy;o)

    Warme gr. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your use of the various blues in this made me think of a peacock & I love the way you've used the different inks to create depth.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow! those feathers have eyes that follow mw every where! :) Wonderful colours

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a brilliant colour scheme. The underwater effect is stunning and the added gems really do show the card off to great effect. I love the new A4 stamp plate and the two Doodles are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the colours. You have used the stamps so cleverly.
    Hugs
    Chris
    catwithoneear

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the colours - and it is a gorgeous background, very clever idea

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty card, I love the colours. Such a clever use of the bird tails.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your card, clever use of bird tails and it's such a pretty colour.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is always appreciated.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.