A place for me to share my love of crafting and nature
Monday, 1 March 2010
My other blog!
Well, not just mine! Today I was the last to post the first project on the blog I share with three other talented crafters. Please pop over and take a look and what we have all created.
I live in the rural south of England in a small house with a huge, wild garden where nature rules! I get a lot of inspiration from my natural surroundings and the changing seasons.
This blog is a place for my to share the results of my crafting. I have been crafting for getting on for five years, mainly making cards and rubber stamping, although I have been making things in one way or another all my life. I also share the Craft Stamping Quartet blog with three other very dear crafty friends Jo, Judith and Lesley - you'll find it linked in my blog roll below, but we have been very quiet on there for quite a while as real life is getting in the way for us. I am a bit of a perfectionist, so quite a lot of my efforts end up in the bin!
I enjoy spending far too much time blog hopping and love the way the crafting community comes together from around the world to share ideas and inspiration.
It's turned out beautifully Elaine.
ReplyDeleteLesley Xx